Layout designed by Wilna Cremer
SCRAP COLLECTIONS Feminine Affair
2 x 002
2 x 003
2 x 004
1 x 005
2 x 006
Crackle Diamond glaze
White gel pen
Black ink pen
Decorative edge punch
Distress all edges, either by tearing or using distress tool
All edges are chalked
Abbreviations : LH - left page RH – right page
Measurements all WIDTH x HEIGHT
Please note: I adhered LO together as double page then cut in half to fit in album
FEMININE AFFAIR 003 – cut 30 cm x 30m (2)
I recommend adhering the pattern paper to cardstock to strengthen page.
LH & RH page
PATTERN 1: FEMININE AFFAIR 002
11cm x 30cm (x1) – layer 5
8cm x 30cm (x1) RH page – layer 7
7cm x 22 cm (x1) LH page – pennant – stitched with black pen
PATTERN 3: FEMININE AFFAIR 004
30cm x 27cm (x1) – layer 2 draw pencil lines on top and bottom edges and cut with pattern scissors – I used a scallop pair
Fussy cut building and cut remaining paper 24cm x 8cm – layer 4
PATTERN 5: : FEMININE AFFAIR 001 – Layer 6
30cm x 18cm (x1) doodle with black pen
PATTERN 2: FEMININE AFFAIR 006 – layer 1
25cm x 30cm (x2) LH & RH
Tip: I find it easier and neater to draw a pencil line to use as my guide to cut with pattern scissors – I used a scallop on this page
PATTERN 4: FEMININE AFFAIR 005 – Layer 3
30cm x 23cm - edges torn and ‘stitched’ with white gel pen.
30cm x 3cm scalloped edge – ‘stitched’ with black pen
LASER CUTS USED
Layer your blocks according to sketch NB not to scale
- Background – FEMININE AFFAIR 003
- Layer 1 - PATTERN 2: FEMININE AFFAIR 006. Adhere to background on LH & RH pages
- Layer 2 - PATTERN 3: FEMININE AFFAIR 004. Adhere 11cm in and 2cm from bottom of LH page
- Layer 3 - PATTERN 4: FEMININE AFFAIR 005. Adhere 19cm in and 3cm from bottom of LH page
- Layer 4 - PATTERN 3: FEMININE AFFAIR 004. Adhere 25cm in and 6cm from top of LH page
- Cut scallop from PATTERN 4: FEMININE AFFAIR 005. use to tuck under layer 5
- Layer 5 - PATTERN 1: FEMININE AFFAIR 002. Punch both top and bottom edges and adhere 7cm in and 7cm from bottom of LH page
- Layer 6 - PATTERN 5: FEMININE AFFAIR 001. Adhere 3cm in from RH page
- Layer 7– PATTERN 1: FEMININE AFFAIR 002. Punch both edges and adhere 4cm from RH edge
- Use assorted paper flowers (or rosettes) to layer with laser cuts and cluster in lower RH page. Use stamens to inset into centre of flowers and Laser cuts. NB dimensional glaze some of the laser cuts. Once all flowers and laser cuts are in place, adhere the laser cut ‘beautiful’ over the flowers. This creates depth.
- Place a paper flower (or rosettes) under the flower of the ‘Life’s special Moments’ laser cut and adhere to the PATTERN 1: FEMININE AFFAIR 002 Pennant. Tuck scallop cut from PATTERN 4: FEMININE AFFAIR 005 and tuck under pennant.
- Use fussy cut ‘building’ cut from FEMININE AFFAIR 004 and adhere to bottom LH page.
- NB: to make pennant cut a triangle out of short side of rectangle.
- To complete your page, cut LO in half, double matt your photographs and arrange to suit, don’t forget to journal.