SCRAP COLLECTIONS - Bright & Beautiful
o 1 x 001 flowers
o 1 x 002 chevron
o 1 x 003 dots
o 1 x 004 stripe
o 1 x 005 small flowers
o 1 x pink
RM DESIGNS LASERCUTS:
o ALL THINGS title
o Long Flower Swirl
o 7.5cm x 7.5cm (x3)
(measurements width x height) REMEMBER TO INK EVERYTHING AS YOU CUT
PATTERN PAPER 001 (BIG FLOWERS)
o Fussy cut out about 16-20 flowers to decorate layout.
PATTERN PAPER 002 (CHEVRON)
o 9cm x 30.5cm (x1) – Chevrons to run horizontally
o 3cm x 28cm (x1) - Scallop right edge with deckle scissors/punch
PATTERN 005 (SMALL FLOWER)
o 1x Background. Remember to cut 0.5cm off right edge so that your page is easier to insert into your album.
PATTERN PAPER 003 (DOTS)
o Cut out your bracket template
o 3cm x 22cm (x1) (make into a banner)
PATTERN PAPER 004 (STRIPE)
o 11cm x 28cm (x1)
o 3.5cm x 14cm (x1) (make into a banner)
CARDSTOCK 1 (Pink)
o 8.5cm x 8.5cm (x3)
1. Using 005 paper for your background. Ink around outside and place one side.
2. Now adhere your 9cm x 30.5cm CHEVRON strip vertically about 1.5cm from left edge of layout
3. Cut out your bracket template from your DOT paper and adhere to far right of layout (even top and bottom). Fancy edge to the far right. (I punched holes along the edge of the swirl for a decorative edge.. optional)
4. Using your 11cm x 28cm piece of STRIPE paper, stick this about 8cm from left edge of page. Centre top and bottom evenly so it lines up with your bracket paper.
5. Adhere your 3cm x 28cm piece of CHEVRON paper flush to the right of this above strip (scalloped edge to the right).
6. Add your three PINK photo mats about 7.5cm from the left edge of layout so they are lined up within your STRIPED paper evenly. (refer example).
7. Add your two banner DOT and STRIPED pieces to top left of layout overlapping each other.
8. Using your LONG TITLE, adhere this with pop dots to the left of your photo mats.
9. Using pop dots again, add these behind your BIG FLOWER SWIRL and adhere this is the far right of your photo mats.
10. Add your cut out flowers to the top of the swirl at intervals. Also add some to the top left of the layout. Remember to use some of the tulips under the swirl to peek out and leaves as well.