IN BLOOM DOUBLE PAGE LAYOUT
Layout designed by Michelle van Wyk
· SCAP COLLECTIONS ® FLOWER TRESSEL COLLECTION (1 of each paper)
· 2 x pink cardstock
· 1 x teal cardstock
· Black RM Designs Swirl
· Black lettering
· Pink Half Pearls
Cut your papers as follows and adhere to background Pink Cardstock (NB: 001 – KEEP your huge flower for your flower cluster)
Sand your 3 photos ( measuring 8cm x 15cm) and tape to Teal Cardstock. Ink edges in Black. Stick to left page as per example.
Print your quote .. “If I had a flower,” onto pink cardstock and place as per example below your first photo. Use a scrap of teal cardstock 10cm x 2cm and scallop one end. Adhere this to bottom of your top left photo over your quote. Add a row of half pearls to the scallops.
Arrange your big cluster of flowers (cut out of paper 001 and 004- keep some leaves too) to top right of page. (Use the HUGE flower from 001 paper at the very bottom of your cluster) Use pop dots to raise some elements and add your black swirl and some pink half pearls to your flowers. Print your quote “Just living” on teal paper and adhere to big flower.
Add title of choice above this cluster.
· Right page:
· To the right of this, adhere another FLAP booklet. Cut your teal cardstock to 10cm x 15cm and 10cm x 13cm. Your booklet has 2 pages. Score at 1cm along left edge (10cm is your height). Add some scraps of 001 to front page and to the second page along right edge. Add your photo to front 11cm x 9cm photo and add a row of pink half pearls down the spine of your booklet. Insert photos or journaling onto your remaining pages.
· Mat another Jumbo photo (cut to 9cm x 15cm) onto remaining 006 paper) and adhere to bottom left corner.
· Mat final photo cut to 8cm wide x 10cm deep onto remaining pink pattern paper and adhere below top right flap.
· Now create your final cluster of flowers using your quote “Life is a...” (printed on teal paper) to the top of it. Add your remaining black swirls and half pearls to your flowers.I finished layout with a small broken corner (4.5cm square) cut out of teal paper into bottom right of page (and also to top left of title on left page)
CLOSE UPS OF LAYOUT: