Layout and Instructions by Michele Craig
LAYOUT – LEFT HAND SIDE
· Place your blue 30cm strip with purple hearts 0.5mm from the top of the page.
· Place your yellow 30cm strip with purple hearts 0.5mm from the bottom of the page.
· Place your pattern 001 – (18.5cm x 26cm) 2mm from the bottom of the strip on the top page and right on the edge of the right hand side.
· Place your 30cm yellow strip with purple hearts and flowers underneath this strip edge to edge of your background cardstock.
· Place your 7cm x 26cm pattern underneath this.
· Matt your 3 pattern squares onto your cardstock squares
· The left over 3 cardstock squares must have foam core underneath and these will have your photos on.
· Place your 6 squares down as shown on the photo.
· Place your 3cm x 14cm pattern strip vertically down centred from the left hand side and the pattern.
LAYOUT – RIGHT HAND SIDE
· Place your 2 – 10cm x 15cm portrait photos on the very left hand edge of the page. I sanded my photos.
· Place your pattern 004 (18cm x 30cm) on the very right hand side of the page.
· Your wording strip must have foam core behind it and will cover the left over space in between the photos and the pattern piece.
· Place your cardstock (10.5cm x 26.5) 3cm from the bottom on your pattern piece side.
· Then place down your 4cm pattern piece then your 12,5cm and then your 7cm pattern piece.
· Place your lazer heart frame with photo on the blue section of the pattern paper and centre top and bottom.
· I used the 3 heart lazer cut and put photos behind each heart.
· I also used a heart lazer cut on the blue pattern to highlight the heart on the paper.
· I used stickles on my hearts to give an extra effect.